Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas




Here we have the Christmas Eve excitement.























For some reason I didn't pick up the camera again until last night. Lucas had a Go Diego Go themed Christmas, while Max had a Nintendo Christmas. This year was a little different for Max. Besides one Star Wars Transformer, the only toys he received were joint gifts for him and his brother. Everything was electronics. He noticed it too. But I reminded him that he really didn't ask for many toys, and that it would have taken me 6 years to get all the different stuff he got. He seemed fine. I took him to Target yesterday to spend his gift cards....did he buy toys? Nope, 2 more video games and a CD! I think we are moving on to a new era. That's cool with me though. I like it. I was pretty excited to see that he picked out and purchased a CD. Now his CD collection has a whopping 2 CD's in it!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Your babies are really grown up! They look so much like a combo of you & dad, its really funny. I haven't seen Lucas since Skye was sitting w/him and I don't think he was walking! It looks like he's walking now, and Max looks ready to get his drivers license. Thanks for sending me your link, Skye doesn't change her blog often enough for me, and it gets boring at work..nobody else I know has one. Glad your Xmas was merry!
Dread Pirate Annie

SRM said...

I love the pictures, the boys look like they had a great Christmas! We got the new Zelda, too, I've been working on it during naptimes.

So don't keep us in suspense, what are the two cds Max likes?

Hollie said...

oh man....he bought All American Rejects.
a couple of birthdays ago he got Green Day - American Idiot....
what are ya gonna go? i'm just glad he is interested! :)
The cool thing is that he listened to green day backwards & forwards, so he was content all this time with one cd. The stuff out of my cd's that he likes are: Weezer (blue album), Queen, Abbey Road, Vince Guaraldi...and every night he likes to fall asleep listening to 91.1 fm.