Monday, November 28, 2005

"I know you're cute but....

...go back to bed!"

We had to take the rail off the crib a few months ago because Luc was jumping out an average of 7 times in 10 mins. I should have just bought one of those crib tent things. But no, I have to be all nice and humane..."I don't put my kids on a leash! I'm not going to put Luc in a crate!" After walking him back to bed countless times this evening (well every evening unless I keep him up until 9:30) .... I'm thinking that it was a good thing he was so good in Target tonight (no running and chasing, he just held my hand like a little sweetie), because I might have had to go pick up a crate & leash and start calling him Sparky.
This issue of toddlers not being able to control their impulses can drive a girl mad!

No comments: