
Every morning I think, “Fuck it’s 5:30 again. I am definitely getting to bed before 10:30 tonight!” Yeah right. I can’t turn my brain off like that. Once Max gets to bed it’s almost 9. At which point I have to clean up a little around the house or pay some bills or try to brush off some family member on the phone….yadda, yadda. Calgon! Take me away!
So here it is almost 1am. Hopefully I won’t be too burnt tomorrow at work. Friday evenings are the worst. I’m always tired from the week…fuckin old lady.
Saturday is my birthday. I hadn’t been looking forward it, until the other day when I was in the company of some women who were 40 . One of them mentioned that at 28, I’m just a baby. While I was watching them giggle and roll their eyes, I realized that I am only about to be 28, NOT 38, like I feel. And that however tired I feel right now…. It’s all good because when Luc graduates, I’ll be 45! THAT’S FUCKING AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment