Only 17 more nights in our sweet little house. 18 days of packing and cleaning and emptying out the fridge. (I haven’t seen the back of the freezer in over a year.) I feel like I’m rationing out the groceries. “Just eat PBJ’s for lunch when your hot lunch tickets run out. I don’t wanna buy lunchmeat and pack it down to the new house.” HUH?
Moving was way easier when Max was small and an only child. He had no opinions and ate whatever we gave him. And had a lot less shit to move! DUUDE this kid has so much stuff! He has his own fucking studio to pack, on top of his and Luc’s bedroom and all the freakin toys!
The great thing is that besides becoming a crazed, psycho relocating, bitch over the next couple weeks I can add hormones to the list. If you pray…. pray for the men in my house.
It’ll be over soon enough. We just need to get outta here and move on to the next phase.
No comments:
Post a Comment