Friday, February 17, 2012
Is This Why I Don't Sew?
Lucas and I were just discussing a chair that we will be acquiring.
Lucas: It's all covered in cat hair, so we'll need to clean it.
Me: It's actually covered in tiny cat scratches.
Lucas: Why don't we get sewing stuff and sew it up?
Me: Because it's a large leather chair covered with tiny cat scratches. That's not your typical mending project.
Lucas: Oh. But you can sew paper. And napkins. And human skin.
Me: WHAT?!
I was stunned! I suddenly heard "Goodbye Horses" in the distance and requests to "put the lotion in the basket."
Lucas: You know, when you have to go to the doctor and they loop up your cuts with a needle and string.
REALLY?! What's wrong with me? Stitches are the obvious conclusion, but I go straight to the serial killer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment