Max's 6th tooth came out last night. I guess being a 5 time veteran he realized that I might be able to handle the task as well as Daddy. I was a little nervous....mostly because he offered without me asking if I could help. It's hard to get a grip on those little things.....all spitty and bloody. After a couple of tries I finally got it. WOOHOO! My First Tooth. I was super excited! Way more so than Max! Another special thing about this tooth was that he didn't even know it was loose until yesterday when his friend told him that his mouth was bleeding. He was aware of a different tooth being loose but not that one.
Well tooth #6 is also the 3rd tooth that the Tooth Fairy almost forgot about. The first time it was a holiday, July 4th I think. I have heard that she takes the major holidays off. The 2nd tooth was somehow left on the floor with the money near by....maybe too much fairy dust before her shift? Now we are at forgotten tooth #3 and she left Max a note the next day with the delivery of the loot. I'm not sure if she came during the day or in the evening but Max found it after dinner this evening.
Click below to read her note.
1 comment:
That is such a nice letter, I didn't realize the Tooth Fairy had a computer. I remember her writing me a note in pencil when I was younger, but it makes sense that she's upgraded with the times. I wonder if it's a tiny computer but attached to a regular sized printer...?
Post a Comment